Saturday, May 14, 2011

Time flies... when you're having fun!

It's just amazing how fast time flew by! It has been two weeks all ready, and just one week left!

Aside from a few minor setbacks and miscommunications all the hard work seems to be paying off. As you can read in the blogs that the three teachers are writing, they are very busy with seeing, living and learning Big Picture and The Met.

It truly is one teacher at a time! They all have completely different ways in how they learn, and what their learningplans look like. The path they are following this three weeks is their own. I can't wait to see their exhibitions this Wednesday, in which each of them will show what and how they have learned and what they will take home to their own schools.

For me it has been a journey as well. As I was told, nobody has ever had the opportunity to let people have a three week training at The Met before. It took a lot of very hard work to make it happen, and I'm learning all the way through! I all ready have a list of things that I will do differently next time around (if it's up to me, I will try to make this happen many more times!) but there is a list of things that went great, too!

My next blog will be about the exhibitions on Wednesday, and dinner with Dennis on Monday!

Now I'm off for the weekend! Jill is throwing me a party tomorrow (I've never had anyone do that for me before!) and I'm so excited for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment